Monday 8 November 2010

No New Posts


I'd love to say I've had nothing interesting to post about, but sadly it's quite the opposite. I haven't had any time to sit and type since my last post a few weeks ago.

Halloween was very good, wore makeup for the first time and busted out some bad boy skeleton dancing. Have discovered a lot of new music which has been keeping my ears warm. Have discovered some people are not quite who you think they are, which is not always a bad thing, quite a good thing in this instance, but no more on that.

I have been playing guitar solidly the past week, and also spent the last 6 days eating out - mum is loving it. I am breaking my bank and probably going to get fat, but having a pretty damn good time while I'm at it.

Sad news, Shirley has lost part of her edge (my freestyle board) and so she is currently awaiting some minor surgery to get her 'ride-worthy' again.

And it was a year ago on the 30th October since Cleo left us, still missing her greatly.